Searching the library is as simple as:
• entering a keyword or phrase;
• choose to look in the Title, Author, or both; and
• click the Begin Search button.
The search is not case sensitive, so you don't have to worry about upper or lower case. Partial words (or word fragments) might not yield what you expect. For example:
• "sis" will match both sister and crisis
• "bro" will match both brother and broken
• "can" matches words like can, cancer, and significance
As a general rule, it's best to use whole words when searching the title, and use either whole words or word fragments when searching for an author. If you enter a phrase for a title search, you might not get anything. In that case, drop one word at a time until you begin to get results.